January 2021 has arrived... so what has changed?
Here’s a brief outline of what you will need to do.
When the UK signed the Brexit deal, they agreed to NO VAT or DUTIES on fitness equipment to and from the UK and EU. This is GREAT news for all the WeBuyGymEquipment customers.
So why all the confusion? The big confusion on Brexit was the uncertainty of what to expect. But now that we know, we can plan better. The big change that we all need to make, is to make sure that we all have the right documentation for exporting goods from the UK.
Here is a list of documents that you will need to consider:
- Shipper and consignee’s full company name, address and EORI
- Invoice Number & date
- Clear description of goods
- Commodity code(s) per line item
- Country of destination
- Country of origin (per line item)
- Total number and type of packages
- Net and gross weights
- Units and total values per line item
- Customs Procedure Code
- Export licencing requirements
- NCTS clearance code
You will also need to know these additional details;
Trucker number / trailer number
Full trailer or part load
Port of departure from the UK
Arrival Port into EU
WeBuyGymEquipment works with a number of experienced customs agents and we would be delighted to make an introduction.
Important things you will need
- EU or GB EORI number
- Commodity code/ HS code for fitness equipment